Midshire Veterinary Group is a long-established thriving independent practice. We are based in the historic county of Warwickshire. Close to the centre of England, we have fantastic transport links to the rest of the UK.
We have an experienced, supportive team of Vets and RVN’s, further supported by front of house teams and management. We work in a well-equipped environment including digital radiography, ultrasound, endoscopy, TTA kit, extensive monitoring equipment and an in house lab. We are proud to be a RCVS accredited practice, an ISFM practice member and are members of XLVets.
We are looking for an additional small animal vet to join our team and work across two surgeries just a couple of miles apart - Paws Veterinary Health Centre and Whitestone Veterinary Clinic. The position is advertised as full time - 4 day week between Monday and Friday with the longest shift being 8am-6pm - but we are open to discussion for flexibility for the right candidates. No on-call with just Saturday surgeries 9am-3pm on a shared basis (approximately 1:5).
As a friendly supportive team, this role will suit individuals of varying experience. We are also able to sponsor applicants who require UK visa sponsorship.
In return we offer:
- Salary dependent on experience ranging from £32,000- £57,000 plus car allowance
- Paid overtime/time off in lieu
- 5 weeks holiday pro-rata plus bank holidays
- £1500 CPD allowance and up to (but not set in stone!)
- 5 paid days off pro-rata
- Interests and certificates encouraged
- Indemnity insurance covered - VDS
- Memberships paid for-including RCVS fees
- Full access to the XLVets community and resources
- Perks including Employee assistance Scheme
- Generous staff pet discount
Please contact Miss Tammy Kennedy - Practice Manager for an informal chat
Telephone 02476 384064
Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org