Interested in making the most of the outdoors post-lockdown?
Due to continued growth our fiercely independent, progressive, six centre mixed practice on the quiet western edge of the Lake District seeks a confident experienced practitioner to join our friendly 22 vet team.
This is a full time, permanent small animal role.
- We are a proud XLVets practice and recent winners of XLVet's "Inspirational Teams"! Watch our entry video here: https://bit.ly/millcroftteam
- We have a busy and varied caseload of small animal medicine and surgery.
- The Lake District National Park is on our doorstep and presents a wealth of opportunities for walkers, horse-riders, kayakers, runners, mountaineers, climbers, paragliders, wild-swimmers and even skiers.
- A 4 day week as standard
- 15 minute consultations
- Excellent facilities including digital radiography, ultrasound and video endoscopy
- Opportunity to further your own interests and specialisms
- Accommodation can be provided if required
- Shared small animal only on call rota, currently approximately 1 in 5.
- CPD encouraged and funded to certificate level for a long term candidate
- RCVS, VDS, BVA and one other professional membership fees paid
- We take mental health seriously and subscribe to an employee assistance programme
To apply or for an informal discussion please contact:
Gillian Jackson, Practice Manager, Millcroft Veterinary Group, Wakefield Road, Cockermouth, CA13 0HR,
by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
by telephone: 01900 826666.