- Based at our ISFM cat-friendly gold accredited RCVS Ripon Hospital
- Salary £35,000 - £65,000 dependent upon experience
- Mixed Consulting and operating role
- 4-day working week with a maximum of 1:4 weekend duties repaid in lieu.
Our practice values are Clinical excellence, Adaptability, Respect, Education and Sustainability.
This is an increasingly unique practice which is fully committed to independent ownership providing us with the flexibility to deliver the high standard of patient and client care that we want to - each and every day.
We have an amazing team of 16 FTE vets, supported by excellent, experienced and qualified nurses. We have a wealth of existing experience in the team with Advanced Practitioners in medicine, surgery and general practice. The practice is well-equipped with digital x-ray, video endoscopy, laparoscopic kit (including diathermy), fully integrated internal lab facilities, visiting CT scanner and separate dog, cat and isolation facilities.
The practice is in a beautiful semi-rural setting in the cathedral city of Ripon. Ripon is well-serviced in all departments but specifically has a choice of excellent schools. From Ripon, both the Yorkshire Dales and North York Moors national parks are on the immediate doorstep. We have a loyal and expanding client base who are largely insured and want to form lasting bonds with their trusted vet making for a rewarding professional relationship.
Veterinary Team Benefits:
- Annual CPD allowance with further training/certifications encouraged
- RCVS, VDS, BVA plus one other professional membership paid
- Pension Scheme – the 'People’s Pension’ (5% employee and 3% employee contributions)
- Private healthcare insurance
- Staff pet discount scheme
- Medicash medical cash plan
- Perkbox rewards, recognition and discounts
- Wellbeing initiatives, including access to an Employee Assistance Programme.
- One paid volunteering day per year
- Social/team events throughout the year
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Fruit and cake days!
If you are a team player who has the motivation and commitment to make a difference then please apply with a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
To discuss the position in more detail contact Ian McClive via the email address above.
Closing date: 10th July 2023