Would you like to be a part of a young and vibrant veterinary A-team, surrounded by beautiful beaches, charming pubs and breath-taking scenery? Now is your chance, as we are currently recruiting for a Small Animal Vet on the stunning Pembrokeshire Carmarthenshire border. This position is open to veterinary practitioners of all levels who are driven to succeed and provide second-to-none service across our practice.
Some of the perks that we provide include:
- No OOHs Duty
- 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- 5 days funded CPD, as well as in house training
- Compensation for overtime worked
- Opportunities to engage with the local community at shows and events - we also run our own annual dog show.
- To ensure that we provide the best service, you will have access to In-house Lab facilities, Robovet, Digital X ray, Laser, as well as dedicated nursing, Vet Tech and a support team.
- A dog-proof Vehicle.
- A caring, working environment
Please forward your CV, if interested, to firstname.lastname@example.org