Interested in making the most of the outdoors post-lockdown?
Due to continued growth our fiercely independent, progressive, six centre mixed practice on the quiet western edge of the Lake District seeks a confident new graduate to join our friendly 22 vet team.
This is a full time, permanent small animal role.
- We are a proud XLVets practice and recent winners of XLVet's "Inspirational Teams"! Watch our entry video here: https://bit.ly/millcroftteam
- We have a busy and varied caseload of small animal medicine and surgery.
- The Lake District National Park is on our doorstep and presents a wealth of opportunities for walkers, horse-riders, kayakers, runners, mountaineers, climbers, paragliders, wild-swimmers and even skiers.
- 15 minute consultations
- Excellent facilities including digital radiography, ultrasound and video endoscopy
- Opportunity to further your own interests and specialisms
- Accommodation can be provided if required
- Shared small animal only on call rota, currently approximately 1 in 5.
- CPD encouraged and funded to certificate level for a long term candidate
- RCVS, VDS, BVA and one other professional membership fees paid
- We take mental health seriously and subscribe to an employee assistance programme
For new graduates:
- 4.5 day week with the option to reduce to a 4 day week after 12 months
- Attendance at the XL Vets Small Animal Graduate Development Programme
- We are an approved graduate development practice with currently 4 registered vetGDP mentors
- Accommodation, 2 minutes walk from our main practice, can be provided if required
- Generous salary package of £35100 increasing to £37600 after 6 months
To apply or for an informal discussion please contact:
Gillian Jackson, Practice Manager, Millcroft Veterinary Group, Wakefield Road, Cockermouth, CA13 0HR,
by email: email@example.com
by telephone: 01900 826666.