Midshire Veterinary Group is a long-established thriving independent practice. We are based in the historic county of Warwickshire. Close to the centre of England, we have fantastic transport links to the rest of the UK.
We have an experienced, supportive team of Vets and RVN’s, further supported by front of house teams and management. We work in a well-equipped environment including digital radiography, ultrasound, endoscopy, TTA kit, extensive monitoring equipment and an in house lab. We work across two surgeries just a couple of miles apart - Paws Veterinary Health Centre and Whitestone Veterinary Clinic. We are proud to be an RCVS accredited, an ISFM practice member practice and are members of XLVets.
Due to continued growth, applications are now open for a small animal graduate and 2022 graduates are encouraged to apply for a Summer 2022 start. The position is advertised as full time- 4 day week between Monday and Friday with the longest shift being 8am-6pm - but we are open to discussion for flexibility for the right candidates. No on-call with just Saturday surgeries 9am-3pm on a shared basis (approximately 1:5).
Our whole team is ready to offer support and backup is provided by our directors for as long as required. A VetGDP advisor is also ready to be assigned as mentor as you start your career.
Furthermore, our team will also be happy to talk to candidates about what it’s like to work for us!
We are also able to sponsor applicants who require UK visa sponsorship.
In return we offer;
- Salary starting from £32k plus car allowance
- Paid overtime/time off in lieu
- 5 weeks holiday pro-rata plus bank holidays
- Enrolment on the XLVets Small Animal Graduate Development Programme
- £1500 CPD allowance and up to (but not set in stone!)
- 5 paid days off pro-rata
- Interests and certificates encouraged
- Indemnity insurance covered- VDS
- Memberships paid for including RCVS fees
- Full access to the XLVets community and resources
- Perks including Employee Assistance Scheme
- Generous staff pet discount
Please contact Miss Tammy Kennedy (Practice Manager) for an informal chat
Telephone 02476 384064
Email CV to email@example.com