1-3 years experience
HNVG is a well-established Veterinary Group, providing top-notch Small Animal, Equine & Farm veterinary care across a broad geographical area, with branches situated in Charlbury, Deddington, and Moreton-in-Marsh. As a reputable local employer deeply rooted in the communities we serve, we boast a team of over 110 permanent employees.
The aim of this newly created position is to provide comprehensive administrative support in the heart of our Accounts Team while delivering exceptional customer service to both internal departments and external stakeholders. Success in this role hinges on being a real team player and demonstrating enthusiasm and initiative to manage their own workload.
The role is time-sensitive, requiring a reliable and conscientious individual who thrives in completing tasks promptly and efficiently. Suited for someone adept both at managing workload pace within a bustling practice and who takes real pride in producing work to a high standard. The role is mainly based in the Hook Norton practice and reports directly to the Management Accountant. It offers future progression and sponsorship for accounting qualifications for the right candidate.
- Daily banking including answering payment calls, posting BACS and assisting with bank reconciliations
- Managing all correspondence, escalating unresolved queries to resolution
- Assistance with administration of veterinary care plans
- Processing data, batch sales and purchase invoices
- Maintaining practice management system
- Supporting internal/external stakeholders with processing client insurance claims
- General office administration and other ad hoc duties within the Accounts Team
- Must have minimum 2 years administrative experience ideally gained within similar office environment
- A team player with excellent spoken and written communication
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work at a brisk pace
- Organized and methodical
- Capable of working to deadlines
- Positive approach to change
- Qualification and Skills
- Competent PC user, including proficiency using email and Microsoft applications and ability to quickly learn new systems
- Up to 40 hours per week split over at least 5 days, with flexible working patterns welcomed
- Annual salary starts at £25,000 full time, pro rata for part-time and dependant on experience.
- Benefits include pension, holidays increasing with service, health care cash plan, generous staff discount, employee assistance program, hooky rewards scheme, free annual flu jab, and a variety of socials
- Full support for career development
Please forward your CV and covering letter or a short video, indicating your availability and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org